The HarborHoist is a level-lifting frame constructed of 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminum, 316 stainless steel hardware, and UV resistant, marine grade polyethylene tanks. It is the most versatile lift in the HydroHoist family – perfect for fresh and salt water. The hoist is compatible with fixed or floating docks, and works in a U-shaped slip, double-wide slip, L-shaped dock, and square dock. The hull supports can be configured for nearly all boat styles, including V-hull, inboard, wake, pontoon, and tritoon boats. The HarborHoist has a lifting capacity of 4400lb. – 18000lb. capacity and can accomodate boat lengths up to 39′.
Check out our Boat Lift Blog Page for photos of our most recent installs. These photos will allow you to view them in full screen.
HarborHoist Boat Lift by HydroHoist
- ALL ALUMINUM STRUCTURE USING 6061 T-6 MARINE GRADE ALUMINUM
- MARINE GRADE 316 STAINLESS STEEL HARDWARE
- ADJUSTABLE UV STABLE POLYETHYLENE FLOATS
- NON SKID CONTINUOUS WALKWAY
- ALL METAL COMPONENTS ABOVE THE WATERLINE IN RAISED POSITION
- 4-8 TIE OFF RINGS
- ADJUSTABLE ALUMINUM BUNKS
- GFCI PROTECTED ELECTRONIC CONTROL
- CONTROL INTEGRATED WITH LIFT
- EASY LOADING AND UNLOADING OF PASSENGERS
- CAN BE TIED TO THE DOCK WITH DOCK LINES
- PORTABLE DESIGN – TAKE IT WITH YOU WHEN YOU GO
- ADD MORE TANKS TO FIT A LARGER BOAT
- MAINTENANCE FREE
- NO MOVING PARTS
- NO PILINGS NECESSARY
- NO TORSION BARS OR HYDRAULIC LINES
Boating Is Fun - and Should be Hassle-Free
Whether you're a speed demon or prefer a relaxing sunset cruise, we've got the boat lifts and accessories you need. We offer boat lift products for all types of boats from small personal watercraft's to 16,000 lb cruisers moored in virtually any type of boat dock, boat house, boat slip or pier.
Find What Works for You
We have several options to suit your needs. Fill out our Request a Quote form and we'll help you find the best solution.
Spend More Time on the Water
Protect your craft and enjoy fast, convenient access to the water.
Have questions? We're here to help. Contact us to learn more.