HARBORHOIST GEN 1.5 FLOATING BOAT DOCK
VERSATILE LIFT-PERFECT FOR FRESH AND SALT WATER
The HarborHoist Gen 1.5 Floating Boat Dock has arrived at Float Lifts of the Carolinas. The HarborHoist Lift is a level-lifting frame constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum. It is the most versatile boat lift in the HydroHoist family — perfect for fresh and salt water. This unit can simply be tied to the dock by using ropes or use a conventional mooring system. The hoist is compatible with fixed or floating docks, and works in a U-shaped slip, double-wide slip, L-shaped dock, and square dock. The hull supports can be configured for nearly all boat styles, including inboard wake, pontoon, and tritoon boats.
- 4400 lb capacity - 18,000 lb capacity, up to 39' length boat
- All aluminum structure using 6061 T-6 Marine Grade Aluminum
- Molded, marine grade, UV stable polyethylene floats
- Marine grade stainless steel hardware
- Non-skid continuous walkway
- All metal components above water line in rasied position
- 4 - 8 tie off rings
- Adjustable Aluminum Bunks
- GFCI protected 110v blower system
- Can be tied to the dock with dock lines
- Controls integrated with lift
- Easy loading and unloading of passengers
- Boats from 4400 lb capacity - 18,000 lb capacity, up to 39' length boat
- Inboard, Wake, Pontoon, Tritoon boats
- Outboard/stern drive boats
- Fixed or floating U-shape single or double-wide slips, L-shaped and square docks
- All water types (fresh, brackish and salt)
Boating Is Fun - and Should be Hassle-Free
Whether you're a speed demon or prefer a relaxing sunset cruise, we've got the boat lifts and accessories you need. We offer boat lift products for all types of boats from small personal watercraft's to 16,000 lb cruisers moored in virtually any type of boat dock, boat house, boat slip or pier.
Find What Works for You
We have several options to suit your needs. Fill out our Request a Quote form and we'll help you find the best solution.
Spend More Time on the Water
Protect your craft and enjoy fast, convenient access to the water.
Have questions? We're here to help. Contact us to learn more.